NQI are added during the grinding process in the range of 0.02-0.1% of cement, allows
- To increase grinding efficiency, cement flowability and reduce pack-set.
- To increase strength – Matching performance of TQI.
- Dosage is up to 60% lesser than TQI.
- Cost-efficient compared to TQI - NQI provides cost benefit to the customer by lowering the actual cost/ton of cement by significantly reducing the dosage rates.
- NQI provides higher savings to customer by lowering freight and handling costs.
- Also effective as Grinding Aid and pack-set inhibitor.
- Can improve strengths at all ages, in particular at 28 days.
- Very effective at low dosages.
- Can be formulated into customized products.
- Provides all the benefits of Cement Grinding Aid.
- Narrower particle size distribution.
- Improved Cement Performance Characteristics.
- Increase early strength.
- Increase late strength.
- Reduction in water demand.
- Shorten/Extend set times.